Fun filled music, drama and dance classes & parties for children in Banstead and surrounding areas
If you are a parent who is interested in a fun filled way of introducing your child to the world of music, drama and dance, welcome to Pipsqueaks & Performing Stars! We have a variety of great music, drama and dance classes for children from 6 months – 11 years of age.
Pipsqueaks Performing Arts Banstead has been running for 6 years in local schools and inspiring toddlers and pre-schoolers in the community. Kerry: A Mum of twins told me:
“Going to classes with Amber and Ethan who were 18 months old at the time was quite a daunting experience. However, going to Katie’s classes at St Marks every week built my confidence and my childrens!”
After School Clubs build confidence, friendships and ensure more fun at the end of the school day! Emily’s Mum says:
“We’ve seen such a difference in Emilys confidence, even with close family. They have noticed how she speaks to them more confidently and the teachers at parents evening told us they notice how she is able to put her hand up in class with more ease.”
PIPSQUEAKS Baby & Toddler combined kids dance, drama and music classes in Banstead, Surrey ARE PERFECT FOR:
- Building confidence, while having lots of fun!
- Developing an awareness of music, dance & drama
- Making friends for parents and tot!
- Developing social skills: sharing & helping
- Giving a good grounding for the early years before starting school
PIPSQUEAKS PERFORMERS, for ages 5 -7 years, combined kids dance, drama and music classes in Banstead, Surrey ARE PERFECT FOR:
- Fun, smiles, dancing & singing at the end of the school day
- Improvements seen in classroom confidence: speaking up in class
- Building on existing and making new friendships
PERFORMING STARS, ages 7 – 11 years, combined kids dance, drama and music classes in Banstead, Surrey ARE PERFECT FOR:
- Developing your performance skills
- Learning, performing and creating fun choreography
- Building confidence and awareness of self and others
- Helping transitions to Secondary school from Primary
If you are looking for a great idea for your child’s party then check out party page for our ‘tailored to you’ party packages, prices and finer details, including when to cut the cake and sing Happy Birthday – always a bone of contention!
All members of the Pipsqueaks team have up to date DBS and insurance documents available on request.
Call us now on 07808 921 113 to sign up for a Pre School Class, discuss your school’s requirements for an After School Club or to find out more about having a Pipsqueaks Party!
Alternatively e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form on our
Come and have fun, dance and shimmy your jazz hands and make new friends!
*Money back Guarantee. If you don’t enjoy the first Pipsqueaks, Pipsqueaks Performers or Performing Stars class, or just feel it is not right for you or your child, we will refund your money, no questions asked.